3 days for $750 or just $375 if you’ve completed a Full Paying Course at ARIMGSAS
The 5 Day AMC Clinical Examination Preparation Course will be useful to candidates who have their AMC Clinical examination coming up.
The cost of the course is $625 for previous course completing students of ARIMGSAS (internal) and $1250 for non ARIMGSAS students (external)
At the completion of this Clinical Preparation Course we would expect our students would have gained further knowledge about Australian Medical System and increased confidence to sit for AMC Clinical Examination.
The prime focus will be on:-
- Appropriate history taking, investigation planning and interpretation, diagnostic formulation, management planning, counseling and performance of procedures.
- Relevant physical examination
- Covering emergency cases studies
- Intensive trial examinations with feedback on how to pass the clinical stations
- On how a candidate evaluates the given information for each station and plans their approach to the assessment phase
To apply click here
|5 day Clinical Course Start Date||End Date|
|3 Day - 6 September 2016||10 September 2016|
All our tutors are Doctors with qualifications in the field they are teaching. They are often leaders and experts in their field, who have a passion for education and training and are supportive of IMGs. Many of the tutors have passed through the bridging course and are now Professors, Consultants, Registrars or HMO’s working in Australian Hospitals or Clinics
ARIMGSAS works in the best interest of IMGs. We have minimal administration and management staff resulting in less overheads. We attempt to always provide excellent tutors available in the Industry and good learning facilities.
The course will be held on the 5th floor at 3 Bowen Crescent, Melbourne 3004 unless advised otherwise.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on +61 3 98673344.
Click here for our current fees.
Any inquiries feel free to: